How to Choose Your Mover
Moving Company Special Services
How To Choose a Moving Company
Here are some tips to help you find the best mover for your needs.
- Get a written bonded estimate.
- Make sure that you give complete and accurate information when obtaining an estimate. This information should include the addresses of your moving
locations, a complete inventory of items in your home and a complete description of the layout of your home.
- Ask the company if there is a penalty fee for changing your moving date.
- Ask the company about additional charges such as gas, mileage, overtime, stairs, inventory or other fees.
- Ask family members for recommendations.
- Ask your neighbors and work colleagues about their recent moving experiences.
Research the company
- Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Ask if the company uses a sub-contractor.
- Ask for references.
- Ask about the company liability policy for loss and damage.
Check with local agencies
- Contact the Washington Utilities and Transportation commission (see "Helpful
Links") to ensure that the company is a licensed household goods
- Call the Better Business Bureau.
Movers Moving Company — Seattle, Washington
Our moving services include
residential moving (houses, condos, apartments, and townhomes); commercial
moving (office relocations, warehouse merchandise); loading/unloading
(professionally packing and unloading your rental truck); and packing services
(full packing services for moving or storage purposes).
Moving the Puget Sound Since 1999
| Seattle Moving Companies Home | Moving
Services | Contact Us |
| About Sunshine Movers | Rates for Moving |
| How to Choose a Moving Company | Packing Tips |
| Testimonials | Moving Related Links | Site Map |
| Your Guide to Moving in Washington State | Industry News
2012, All Rights Reserved. Sunshine Movers Moving Company